Hey everyone,

I recently got a new mold where the sprue hole is pretty narrow...too narrow for my current injector that I purchased from Do-It to fit in. As I don't want to by a new injector for this new mold, I was wondering if anyone has found some sort of sprue adapter piece that would allow me to use my current injector, but funnel the plastisol into the narrower sprue hole? Any information you have regarding this would be greatly appreciated.  

12 hours ago, Frank said:

I got this from Jacobs baits many years ago and don’t use it. If you think it will work let me know and I will send it to you. 

D3062269-9A69-441F-B0B4-2AE4B9DFE579.jpeg

BAA666A6-FA86-4879-838A-BD0F2479ECC7.jpeg

Frank, that would be perfect! I was thinking about some sort of cheap metal funnel, but that is EXACTLY what I hoped existed. Awesome!  If you wouldn't mind sending it to me, I could really use it. I sent you a PM so we can discuss further.

Thanks for all of the other suggestions, folks. I really appreciate the amount of interaction on TU! This community is incredibly helpful!