BBK

Lisa and eds eyes

I sent an email to the contact thing on their website asking if they still sell lure eyes, then asked if they had any 3mm red by chance as i wanted to place and order and thought maybe they might have some that werent advertised that i could get along with the others i need.  and received this email response.

"no" 

Thats it, just two letters. 

So i added some eyes to my LPO order 

6 hours ago, 21xdc said:

I'm guessing you miss spelled the e-mail addy.

I would have called the number on the bottom of their "Lure Eye" Page  

https://lisaandedseyes.ipage.com/lure_eyes.htm

Phone: (812) 729-6044

I dont think so, unless they mispelled it. I clicked the contact us thing on the ordering page like the instructions said to. I'll try again when I need more. 

On 6/27/2018 at 9:03 PM, BBK said:

I sent an email to the contact thing on their website asking if they still sell lure eyes, then asked if they had any 3mm red by chance as i wanted to place and order and thought maybe they might have some that werent advertised that i could get along with the others i need.  and received this email response.

"no" 

Thats it, just two letters. 

So i added some eyes to my LPO order 

seriously what's wrong with that? would you prefer them to say yes even if it's not true,or maybe you like romance reply that is long and useless lol

well it look like you are not the only one that don't like short reply.ive told that message and my girl friend  is with you lol. she want at least a hi and a thanks.we also have a small business and she is very strict about it 

Confirmation that they do infact sell lure eyes still would have been nice. Lol. Its okay, I already spoke with them again (actually they contacted me because someone here forwarded them this post). Its sorted out and I promised to place my next order with them. 

• Like 1

I received a phone call from Lisa from Ed and Lisa’s eyes this morning.She was upset over the misunderstandings here.She was very upset over the problem with ddl’s order..just let me say..There are two sides to every story..and I’ll leave it at that.

I couldn’t begin to tell you how many orders I’ve placed with them through the years.I’ve always received great service with timely shipments and at great prices..Nathan

to give you an idea i have been fully refund by paypal  . nathan i understand that it's not an easy subject to deal with,especially  when it's about a co that is giving  money for the forum. i understand it and i really appreciate the fact that you give us the possibility to talk about good and less good transaction .btw i can give you the paypal proof if you want .it will be a pleasure . ive go the wrong color and he simply ask my to pay for all the shipping which would have been 30 usd ,that's totally ridiculous especially when it's not my fault.by chance paypal is there .and i didn't talk about the fact that my order have been shipped 6 days after payment ....... it look like im out of luck for eyes the 6060 eyes co is now closed. quality was top notch and clara was a really fun woman to deal with

cheers