Infidel

Del-Mart Molds Contact

Hello everyone, I have a question on how to get ahold of someone at Del Mart.  I placed an order for a couple of molds and an injector back on March 15th and outside of automatic confirmation that the order has been processed, I have not heard a word from them.  I do take some blame as the website clearly states to check availability before ordering because they have long lead times.  Silly me I figured it would better place the order now before I changed my mind and spent the money on something else.  I assumed I would hear back from them within a few days and they could tell me that the lead time would be 8 weeks or 8 months.  I'm fine with either one, I just want some sort of confirmation from a real person, not an automated system.  I have emailed April and left a number of voicemails to no avail.  I am not here to bash them, just want to get some information from those who have done business with them in the past and get an idea of how to work with this company. 

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, alsworms said:

To be honest, you'll probably be waiting a while as this topic has been discussed many times before here. 

Just double checking to make sure you have the right number.....

623-931-9405

That is the same number, thanks!  I did a search and saw that people complained about being told one thing and them not following through but at least they were talking to someone.  I was getting concerned because it has almost been a month and I haven't heard anything at all.  I used to deal with custom worm guys before I started pouring myself so I am used to getting the run around.  I just wanted to make sure my money is safe with them and that I will eventually get my product.