Decatur_Fishing

Growing your YouTube channel

Well, I don't know how much a help I can be, but after looking at your channel. I'd say get on a schedule of producing three videos per week. They don't have to be all fishing videos. Maybe one live stream, one fishing videos and one tutorial video. Instead of five videos and quitting, plan on producing your first 500 videos before expecting to gain real traction.

Also buy a books titled "How to Shoot Video That Doesn't Suck," by Steve Stockman. It totally transformed my channel.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:30 PM, Decatur_Fishing said:

Well me and my friend made a YouTube channel and are uploading daily and the videos are pulling decent views but we only have 5 subs. Do y’all know of anything we could do to help change that. Here’s the link to our video and tips or feedback would mean a lot.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcPcgF79kPe4_Ej7Z3Jc-Dw

Try posting some videos.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:16 PM, Les Young said:

I tried to view your videos, but it says there is no videos on it & also no content.

Yeah, what he said.  

Also, a channel with a geographic name will have narrower appeal than one of with more topical name.  

"Fishing" would be better than "Decatur Fishing" for example.  

"WE" Call it Catching - NOT Fishing

If you want to go with a geographic title trying using one that's a little borader.

World of Fishing  

Galactic Fishing Experts

Trans Dimensional Aquatic Extraction & Probing 

• Like 1

Welll, engaging with my viewers helped me too. I started asking them for feedback in the comments and used their ideas for new videos. It created a sort of community vibe, which helped a lot.

I shared my videos on my other social media accounts. It's surprising how much traffic you can get from Facebook or Twitter. And honestly, I did try using a service once to get cheap YouTube views from here. It gave my channel a little boost and helped my videos get noticed more. It's a cheat code to boost any platform algorithm to make it think that your content is going viral and popular, so it will send more organic viewers to it.