LOTWFISHING

Dipping tubes and colors are bleeding

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and will do more research on this issue. But I'm just getting into dipping tubes. I don't seem to have any issues with dark colors but when I dip a pearl white and try to put another color over the white it will bleed into the white. But it doesn't do this all the time. How can I get this more consistent so the issue doesn't happen. Or what causes this? I see other people making bright colors and no issues. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance. 

Sometimes I'm letting them cool and sometimes not so much. But haven't noticed if that is the problem. 

Bait Junky, I've did a bright pink, chartreuse yellow and bright red over the white. All three of those colors will bleed but the red seems to definitely be the worst. Blue doesn't bleed into the white and orange doesn't seem to either. 

Who’s color are you using? I do those colors all the time and never have them bleed to the white. Some colors are dyes and they will bleed. I use mostly Spikeit colors. With there colors they have an explanation of if they bleed or not. Also have a scale of how transparent they could be. 

• Like 1