Tubeman

2" OD Injector - looking for a larger 12 to 20 oz injector

I have a 12oz from quality injector, it’s not bad, I really like it. Unfortunately the O-rings it came with were garbage and weren’t useable after probably 10 uses, and I have not been able to find replacements (I think McMaster Carr sells them but not sure what size!) otherwise it’s a nice injector, not quality basstackle quality, but not far off

7 hours ago, Canga~ said:

I have a 12oz from quality injector, it’s not bad, I really like it. Unfortunately the O-rings it came with were garbage and weren’t useable after probably 10 uses, and I have not been able to find replacements (I think McMaster Carr sells them but not sure what size!) otherwise it’s a nice injector, not quality basstackle quality, but not far off

Maybe try taking the whole thing to a plumbing supply place and seeing if they can fit it with the proper

size o ring.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2020 at 10:48 AM, seakarp said:

Maybe try taking the whole thing to a plumbing supply place and seeing if they can fit it with the proper

size o ring.

yeah I will get around to it at some point, I bought a 10oz from basstackle one of the times they have had them in stock in the last 6months or so, its great, at some point ill get an oring for the quality injector and use that too.

• Like 1

I thought I would give a review of the 12 oz 2in diameter barrel injector after a few uses. First off its fit and finish is a 9.5 out of 10. The plunger head uses 2 o rings, which along with the extra plastic inside gives a bit more resistance and requires a little more force to inject. I found pre heating the injector helps as well as a bit of lube behind the plunger so it works smoothly. I usually use a 5 gallon hot pot 3/4 full with the injector hanging inside to keep it warm and I'm sure it will work better when I get to running a larger run of baits. The barrel could use a grip section near the top as its smooth 2" diameter is a little hard to hold on to. The metal T handle is a definete upgrade over the plastic style knob found on other smaller injectors. Overall a very nice product that is probably the only big hand injector on the market.

1581862392803799893754986754048.jpg

15818624269894659685402189560337.jpg

1 hour ago, Tubeman said:

I thought I would give a review of the 12 oz 2in diameter barrel injector after a few uses. First off its fit and finish is a 9.5 out of 10. The plunger head uses 2 o rings, which along with the extra plastic inside gives a bit more resistance and requires a little more force to inject. I found pre heating the injector helps as well as a bit of lube behind the plunger so it works smoothly. I usually use a 5 gallon hot pot 3/4 full with the injector hanging inside to keep it warm and I'm sure it will work better when I get to running a larger run of baits. The barrel could use a grip section near the top as its smooth 2" diameter is a little hard to hold on to. The metal T handle is a definete upgrade over the plastic style knob found on other smaller injectors. Overall a very nice product that is probably the only big hand injector on the market.

1581862392803799893754986754048.jpg

15818624269894659685402189560337.jpg

That thing is so big it made my monitor sag!  Hahaha