Curt - NC

2020 Lure Contest Starts Now!

FYI, I have just browsed through the current entries in the 2020 lure contest.

It was immediately apparent that very few people read the contest rules, as I noticed many entries with multiple photos.

Technically, this is a violation of the rules, and your entry could legitimately be disqualified. However, to avoid hurt feelings, etc., here's what I am going to do.

If you posted multiple photos of one lure, I will delete extra photos and then comment under the remaining photo of your entry, explaining why the other photos were deleted. If you want multiple photos to be shown for your entry, you will need to delete the one remaining photo and create a collage, showing your entry from different angles. You can then upload the collage to replace the current photo.

If you have entered multiple lures, which is also grounds for disqualification, I will simply delete all of your entries. I will not disqualify you, however, allowing you to come back and enter only one submission, with one photo.

If you're reading this and you have not yet entered a submission into the contest, please be sure to read through the rules and abide by them. It will be much appreciated.

Contest Rules: https://www.tackleunderground.com/contest-pages/contest-rules/