Bassmaster Rick

Jig Trailers

I like the Bob’s Tackle Shack 702 for a craw trailer. It has good action and I can also use it stand alone on a shakey head.

For a swim jig trailer, one of the Basstackle ringed swimbait molds would be good. I have the 5 cavity 3.5” top inject mold that laminates well with the dual injector. Makes a really nice bait and shoots well.

Bladed jig trailer, I’ve caught bunches of fish on just a single tail grub on those. You can also use a swimbait mold but I know a lot of guys have gone with a bait like the Basstackle 6008 Chatterbait trailer. 

So it’s hard to pick out “the best” one trailer. A lot of it is preference and technique specific.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2020 at 6:49 PM, bryanmc said:

The guy on the other side of the pond makes an awesome twerk copy.

and swimmin, ultravibe &  superchunk jr' too.  Jacobs has a good  smaller regular chunk style 6 cavity trailer mold   that i have for when they want less action or in cold water. . I also use the do-it essential series 3" grub & it's a good trailer. I have a couple craws with a lot of action in the claws from the ukraine too

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1