Champ206

Jig Skirt Hole in One Hub/Tool

21xdc

Outstanding. I spent a week searching with various content searches with no results. I sincerely appreciate your response with link.

By the way, how are you getting a skirt with an o-ring or collar attached on to the hub? I do have oring pliers that will open the skirt so I can reach over the hub. Not tried it yet. Just curious what you have found for ease.

Again, great response on the website, saved alot of initail pain for me.

I have only used the skirt hubs a few times. I got the skirt on the hub using  3-pronged skirt making pliers.They may have been called skirt expander pliers. The company that made them was called Skirt Master. I tried finding a link and could not. They may have gone out of business. That would be a shame. I like that tool.

Give Jann's and Barlow's a look. They sell skirt making pliers. Barlow's is out of stock at the moment. Not the same as the 3-pronged pliers, but they should be able to do the job.

https://www.jannsnetcraft.com/skirts-material/088456030048.aspx

You may want to make your post in the Wire Baits forum. It will get more attention there from spinnerbait and jig makers.

Edited by JD_mudbug