Hillbilly voodoo

Which one to bring to life

So one of my goals is to improve upon my 6inch flat side moderate diving crankbait for this year. Going to add an internal rattle and a different body design but sticking with the same lip

This will be a 6inch long by 3/4 across the back lure that should dive between 6-8ft. The lip will be 1/8 and hooks will be 2/0 round bend

attached is a pic of 3 different concepts and lip shape to be used

vote for which of the 3 concepts you think I should attempt 

CBCF2195-BE64-4D35-B4D2-2E0D403567C5.jpeg

• Like 1

A lot of love for #1 may have to go with it. #3 is similar to the design that I originated with last year. It works and just adding the rattle to this was my original thought 

Wayne

I have used a blunt or up turned nose many times and it actually works like a catch point often adding more action. If you look at some of the salmon plugs you will see some like the tomic have a shallow angle combined with a 90 or even a slight reverse angle 

I hide a few tricks in my face and body of my crankbaits things I figured out from my passed of messing with lots of lipless designs 

with #1 depending how I carve the curve in the rear half I can open up the action even 

JD mudbug

you are bang on that face can increase the depth. It all depends how I taper the nose

There is little things I can do well carving that tweak the action on all three. Things vary when a rasp ends up in my hands and the become 3D