CNC Molds N Stuff

Biggest Jig Hook

Sigh, I feel like I'm asking a newbie question here.  

What's the biggest single piece jig hooks you know of that are readily available?  

So far the biggest I have found is the Mustad 10/0 32824.  I know I can go to a split design with a separate hook and eyelet, but I would really like to know if there are bigger one piece jig hook options out there.  

1 minute ago, Kasilofchrisn said:

I see VMC makes their Barbarian hook in a 12/0.

https://vmcpeche.com/products/barbarian-jig-90°

Thanks.  For some reason I never think to check VMC.  I'll have to order some and see what I think.  If you run across anything else, do please let me know.  

40 minutes ago, CNC Molds N Stuff said:

Any idea who stocks them?  Only sources I found on a quick check where in Europe.  7150 or 5150.  Either would do.  

Mike Iaconelli is sponsored by VMC, and he has a website.  You might try posting about those hooks there.  https://mikeiaconelli.com/?fbclid=IwAR3vwz9mLw9uZi8GGxtrGgcqaELU1j3Hf2q--buWbuCRDOMR6uTrA88i7i4

5 hours ago, 21xdc said:

Shortys sells in bulk.... 1000 min... Cheap prices. Get what you need and your all set. To me, The special orders are pretty fast. Just order before you need them... 

Thanks, but I don't sell baits.  I only need enough to develop and test the mold.  End users of the molds will want readily accessible hardware.  Not special order hardware.  I do not want to stock and retail a hook.  My money is better spent on new machinery and raw stock.  

I contacted Captain Hooks with purchase enquires before, and received no response.  I can try again, but I don't want mold users to have to make special orders to use the mold. 

Mustad has always been good to work with, so if I can't easily get exactly the hook I want they are usually my fall back. 

It seems like a lot of places sell the VMC 7150 just not in a size above 8/0.

While they might be able to special order them that puts them back into the not readily available category.

I'd like to think there would be more of a market for such a hook but I'm guessing the manufacturers know more about this than I do.