Outlaw4

Custom CNC Jig Mold Suggestions

On 6/8/2021 at 2:57 PM, CNC Molds N Stuff said:

I have heard Shawn is only doing limited custom work for a handful of people these days, but I have not been able to confirm that.  I asked him, but he never responded to me.  Maybe just because I make molds.  

Shawn can be that way sometimes.

I know i emailed him about making me a larger version of one of his existing molds probably 3 months ago.

He emailed me back saying it could be done and that it would likely use a larger size of the same hook used in the existing mold he makes.

I emailed back to him asking him to give me a price and I would send him the money via PayPal and he could get started on it whenever he had time.

He still has not responded back even though I have emailed him back a few times.

I've got quite a few of his molds 20(?) or so.

Pretty much all of them are just his existing designs although some I have had made in sizes he was not making before.

He quotes me a price I pay him and I get what I want.

But he is getting harder and harder to get a hold of and it's kind of frustrating for sure.

Would be nice if the man could at least email me and let me know that he was too busy to do it or that it was going to take several months or something!

I may have to get with you Bob as I have a mold I would like to get made for next winter.

Have to figure out how to modify it though because I know you don't like to copy other people's work.

But it's an ice fishing jig that's been on the market for 20 plus years from a number of different vendors it would just be nice to be able to make my own paint them how I want them etc.