Sicklifejay

Steelhead soft beads (eggs) and worms

Gonna start making soft beads and worms fishing for Steelhead . My question to my fellow bait makers is- For making half n half colored eggs should I get a Dual Injector from Bass Tackle? And how are worm tails made a different color than the worm itself? Do I inject with a rod down the center then cut the tail pull the rod out and reinject? Sorry for the stupid questions just wanna do it right the first time lol 

Thank you everyone!

5 hours ago, Sicklifejay said:

Начну делать мягкие бусинки и ловить червяков для Steelhead. Мой вопрос к моим коллегам по изготовлению приманок: для приготовления половины n полукрашенных яиц должен ли я получить Dual Injector от Bass Tackle? И как хвосты червяка делают другого цвета, чем сам червяк? Должен ли я вводить стержень по центру, затем отрезать хвост, вытаскивать стержень и снова вводить? Извините за глупые вопросы, просто хочу сделать это правильно с первого раза, лол 

Всем спасибо!

Hi.
You can spill the bait, rip off the body, remove the body, leave the tail.
further shedding the body.
  • Like 2

On 9/25/2021 at 9:51 PM, Sicklifejay said:
On 9/19/2021 at 10:52 AM, K.BAITS said:

Makes sense! Thank you!

But this is a difficult path. There is an easy way if there are such molds. This is centrifugal casting. First pour one color, then pour the second color. The tail will be a different color.

20210926_231318.jpg

w4tVMuHCkBs.jpg

e1NiBFFwTmE.jpg

oM37d9oFvko.jpg

• Like 1