Les Young

favorite soft plastic frog?

I have two frog molds. One is an old Delmar. It's caught a ton of fish. The only drawback to it is it has a tendency to retrieve upside down, just like the Ribbits. The other is a Do-It Croaker. It has a keeled bottom and very rarely turns upside down. It's paddle feet are a little smaller than I'd prefer but it works.

I have a single cavity  artificial stone version of the horny toad that i bought to try & like it, but i think i'd rather have something with paddle feet myself that will cause more of a disturbance on retrieve without much trouble turning over.  i can pick up hollow bodies when i want to try them so that's not a problem.

1 hour ago, Les Young said:

I have a single cavity  artificial stone version of the horny toad that i bought to try & like it, but i think i'd rather have something with paddle feet myself that will cause more of a disturbance on retrieve without much trouble turning over.  i can pick up hollow bodies when i want to try them so that's not a problem.

Message sent.

21 hours ago, basskat said:

I have two frog molds. One is an old Delmar. It's caught a ton of fish. The only drawback to it is it has a tendency to retrieve upside down, just like the Ribbits. The other is a Do-It Croaker. It has a keeled bottom and very rarely turns upside down. It's paddle feet are a little smaller than I'd prefer but it works.

Is the croaker the 4" version? Thanks