C0MRAD

FYI: baitmold.com Orders

Without thinking, I placed an order from baitmold.com several weeks ago.  Then I realized they are in the Ukraine.  I emailed them about my order and they responded today.

Hello. Yes, we are located in Ukraine and your order has not been shipped.
We can't ship orders right now because we're at war here.
We need time for the situation to improve and then we will continue to send orders as usual.
I hope you understand

I will patiently wait for my order.  Hopefully they are staying safe and their lives return to normal soon.

• Like 1

I too placed an order just prior to the invasion for a custom mold. Victor has been great to keep in communication with me. Pondered trying to do refund through PayPal due to the amount I spent but I figured the heck with it. I’ll either get it or I won’t. They have to much to worry about right now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update:  I received my order yesterday.  I assumed I would never get it and the money was gone.  I wasn't too concerned about it, getting invaded by Russia is a valid excuse to not fulfill orders.  I was very surprised when I found the box on my doorstep.  I ran all 3 aluminum molds today and they shot perfect.

I might place another order just to help the cause.

• Like 4

On 6/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, C0MRAD said:

Update:  I received my order yesterday.  I assumed I would never get it and the money was gone.  I wasn't too concerned about it, getting invaded by Russia is a valid excuse to not fulfill orders.  I was very surprised when I found the box on my doorstep.  I ran all 3 aluminum molds today and they shot perfect.

I might place another order just to help the cause.

I see this was in late June which is promising, but I've tried to reach them via e-mail around 5 separate times and never get a response. Does anyone know if they have closed up shop due to the war? thanks

I ordered an aluminum trick worm mold on August 2nd and it arrived on the 22nd.  Sweet mold. Shoots straight and lams perfectly. This is the closest mold I've seen to an actual zoom trick worm.

29 minutes ago, 2marshall8 said:

I see this was in late June which is promising, but I've tried to reach them via e-mail around 5 separate times and never get a response. Does anyone know if they have closed up shop due to the war? thathank

21 hours ago, Kaona said:

I ordered an aluminum trick worm mold on August 2nd and it arrived on the 22nd.  Sweet mold. Shoots straight and lams perfectly. This is the closest mold I've seen to an actual zoom trick worm.

Thanks for this. Were they responsive to you? this is strange. so either they ignore my e-mails or aren't getting them.