Curt - NC

2022 Lure Contest Starting April 1st!

1 hour ago, RiverSmallieGuy said:

I already know what I am entering. That bait took like a week to carve, sand, weigh, test, modify, and paint and clear.

Started a lure for one of the 4 categories I hope to enter but still have to start the ones for the other categories 

my supplies for the one category may not make it in time 

The galleries are ready to roll. Feel free to start uploading your entries at 12 Noon eastern time today!

Oh, and please, please, please DO NOT upload more than one photo per entry.

If you wish to show multiple angles of your entry, please create a collage and upload that one photo. But do not upload multiple images!

• Haha 1

Dear sirs, about my entry FMM, you changed the contest box from the hand made hard bait to the fly one, but it is not a fly lure, it weighs more than 1 oz., it is used with bait casting rod, it is a "spinning" lure for Pike. Now it is a surface bait, but it is usual to add a jika weight to work it under surface, moreover there is a trailer in plastisol ... are you sure about this changing?

Cami

FMM.jpg

1 minute ago, Curt - NC said:

Well, here we go again. :rolleyes:

Some people are just plain not reading the rules, and are submitting multiple photos for a single bait.

Let me reiterate, ONLY ONE PHOTO ALLOWED PER ENTRY.

I will be deleting excess photos.

saw that earlier on multiple of the categories. thought the exact same thing haha. No disrespect, but.... yaknow?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RiverSmallieGuy said:

I have only been here a couple months and after reading the rules for the contest I immediately knew that this would be a common issue...

Vast majority are people who signed up to the forum just to enter the contest and will not take time to acknowledge the contest rules 

18 minutes ago, Hillbilly voodoo said:

Vast majority are people who signed up to the forum just to enter the contest and will not take time to acknowledge the contest rules 

Not surprised, thats kinda what you get with people who are just there for a chance to win 25, 50, or 100 bucks to LPO and don't pay attention to rules or anything else on the forum. I noticed that most of the people who posted multiple images are people that aren't part of the guys who regularly post on here like you, Vodkaman, JD_mudbug, me, Outlaw4, Big Epp, mark poulson, Curt - NC, Fishin Big, Travis and others I didn't remember off the top of my head. Not trying to be rude, but know what I mean?

Edited by RiverSmallieGuy

13 minutes ago, RiverSmallieGuy said:

Not surprised, thats kinda what you get with people who are just there for a chance to win 25, 50, or 100 bucks to LPO and don't pay attention to rules or anything else on the forum. I noticed that most of the people who posted multiple images are people that aren't part of the guys who regularly post on here like you, Vodkaman, JD_mudbug, me, Outlaw4, Big Epp, mark poulson, Curt - NC, Fishin Big, Travis and others I didn't remember off the top of my head. Not trying to be rude, but know what I mean?

It would be nice to see some of the talented people stick around and contribute to the forum. 

Odds are they will disappear after till next year