jigmeister

Recipe for "Keeper Custom worms" 082 color

Keeper custom worms based in Reedley CA. was taken over by "Wrights bait co " who continued some colors but I don't know if  Wright's is still in business but can't seem to find them . I bought up a bunch of the 4"  082  st worms before the supply dried up and now running low .   Any out here master the  color of this old school split shot worm . This 2 color pour is a light transparent brown and watermelon / chartreuse mix . I'll have to get a picture attached for clarification .

Wow thanks for the tip ,  When Keeper quit making baits I had heard that the original owners had given the business to their son (who had trouble keeping up with orders and eliminated a lot of colors ). Next the sister in law who poured baits for Keeper Custom worms started Wrights Bait company and brought back a lot of the lost colors .  I found some Wrights and bought the equivalent of the original 082 color years ago and this matches what Wrights has on Ebay for sale so it must be the same "Wrights "  from all appearances ...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jigmeister said:

Wow thanks for the tip ,  When Keeper quit making baits I had heard that the original owners had given the business to their son (who had trouble keeping up with orders and eliminated a lot of colors ). Next the sister in law who poured baits for Keeper Custom worms started Wrights Bait company and brought back a lot of the lost colors .  I found some Wrights and bought the equivalent of the original 082 color years ago and this matches what Wrights has on Ebay for sale so it must be the same "Wrights "  from all appearances ...

Brother that 082 is magic!  I'm in Fresno, so I get it.  LOL. Hopefully, Wright can help you out.