alsworms

Strike King Rage Tail Craw

Just curious if anyone here is making a good copy of this bait?  I have tried at least a dozen craws and I can't find the action like these. 

Anyone have any other craw favorites?

And for anyone making these, shoot me a PM if you'd like.  I'm going through these things like Skittles and I figured might as well support a TU member.  :D

Peace, friends :)

rage.jpg

2 hours ago, Apdriver said:

The 702 craw has been a long time favorite. Has good action. Makes a good jig trailer and fish it on a screw loc jig head a bunch. 

EBA2D3F7-CA39-4EF0-877C-0E92208ED0D2.jpeg

Thank you, brother.  I love those screw locks as well, but I was looking to purchase instead of make them.  Anyone know who originally made this craw or is it just a standard mold? 

The 702 was and still is a mold produced by Bobs Tackle Shack. There’s some history to it but Bobs has it. A friend of mine and a member here makes them. I’m not sure if there’s any mold out there closer to the rage craw. If you’re interested in purchasing some 702’s we can probably make that happen. 

On 4/6/2022 at 11:41 AM, alsworms said:

Thanks, fellas.  I guess these dudes are harder to find than I thought! 

The entire Rage Tail line is covered under a VERY good utility patent. Design makes no difference with it, it's the ridge on the edge of the appendage that is patented. 

On 4/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, alsworms said:

Thank you, brother.  I love those screw locks as well, but I was looking to purchase instead of make them.  Anyone know who originally made this craw or is it just a standard mold? 

Ap already mentioned that Bobs is where you can get this mold to make some yourself but you can also buy some commercially from Creme lures as well.

• Like 1