Tiderunner

Need creative advice!

Found white glitter for sale and I thought about all the cool ways I could use it. SO of course I had to buy some. It came in and I can't think of one damn color combo to make with it.

How about some input from fellow members. This is worse than writers block.

Even that Worst Fishing guy hasn't used white glitter!

Salt & pepper, a sapphire blue like zooms , add it to junebug, redbug etc. . Heck you could add it to anything to make it just a tad different which at times could very well be the difference between hero & zero. You're only limited by your imagination. 

• Like 1

All great ideas, I'll just have to keep the colors lighter than usual so the white shows through. I have more jars of glitter, more bottle of color because I see something different, and I have to try it.

When I first started this some 30 years ago, I had 2 silicone molds, and made a flat tail worm in chartreuse, pink, white and black.

Now I make about 50 different colors, 15 or more types of baits, and god knows how many combos of pigment. glitter combos.

And I think I use maybe 3 or 4 colors and probably 4 different types of baits when I fish. I know darn well I'm not the only one doing this.

When I saw the white glitter, my thought was to use it as a contrast to other color glitters. Today I have ti finish putting a trailer together, and tomorrow after work I can start the white glitter trial. And next weekend I can let the bass test them

I bought white glitter from Golden Grub a while ago and so far, i used it once. I used it in a finesse worm (the Angling AI Mojo worm). The color was Lureworks Emerald Green with small (.008) silver flake and .035 white flake. It looked alright, but would probably look real good in a small grub or crappie shad.

On 4/18/2022 at 4:53 AM, KO Joe said:

Go heavy on the white glitter in clear plastic for the belly color on laminates. Use with glitter only top colors or endless other combinations.

Exactly where my brain is.  Maybe like a dark green pumpkin back and a clear belly with white flake.  I think that would make for a nice flash in the water.