Aaron856

Happy Easter + Fishing Trip

Hope yall have a great Easter!

Went down to my mamaws place for Easter and got to get some fishing in. She lives on the lake! Caught two large mouth on those BTS 4" grubs, a watermelon/chartreuse tail. This was also my first time catching something on my own lures. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Aaron856 said:

Went down to my mamaws place for Easter and got to get some fishing in. She lives on the lake! Caught two large mouth on those BTS 4" grubs, a watermelon/chartreuse tail. This was also my first time catching something on my own lures. 

Happy Easter and congrats on your first fish on lures you made

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Aaron856 said:

Haha, yeah catching fish on your own lures is amazing! Funny thing is, I am a bass fisherman and I was throwing a wooden lipless bait I made and I lost 3 bass and missed 2 and then I was fishing in a small pocket and I get this huge thump while slow rolling it, I set the hook and its heavy and I thought it was a good bass, then I saw the dorsal fin and I knew it wasn't a bass... It was a channel cat! My first fish on one of my baits wasn't even a bass!

Edited by RiverSmallieGuy
  • Like 1