TerryF2858

Square bill blanks

On 9/11/2022 at 9:47 AM, mark poulson said:

Will you carry the weight transfer squarebills?

Hi Mark,

I don't have any weight transfer squarebills currently.  I asked Brian about this and he told me where to get them, but indicated that he felt the 2.5 squarebills I have in stock from another vendor are of much better quality.  I didn't know he had previously offered a wt squarebill.  

If this is something you would be interested in, I can see what it I can do to get some.  It would probably depend on quantity

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fishhead15 said:

Hi Mark,

I don't have any weight transfer squarebills currently.  I asked Brian about this and he told me where to get them, but indicated that he felt the 2.5 squarebills I have in stock from another vendor are of much better quality.  I didn't know he had previously offered a wt squarebill.  

If this is something you would be interested in, I can see what it I can do to get some.  It would probably depend on quantity

The weight transfer 2.5 square bills are the ticket in the windy Delta.  I hope you find some good ones.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 4:29 PM, mark poulson said:

The weight transfer 2.5 square bills are the ticket in the windy Delta.  I hope you find some good ones.

I will look around and see what I can find.  My current catalogs don't mention the wt version so I would have to ask the suppliers.  

The delta is an amazing place!  I need to get back up there, it's been about 15 years since I last fished there

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2022 at 7:18 AM, azsouth said:

Fishhead15, Dinger had the best blanks that I have seen! the question is "Are your blanks going to be the same quality as Dingers were?

Yes, that is the plan.  I am working with all the same suppliers that Dinger did, and plan to carry all the same products and maybe a few others if they prove worthy. 

I paint as well and have been a customer of Dinger for several years, so I know the quality is better and that is one of the reasons I wanted to keep the company going.   

It will take some time for me to have the full lineup in stock but I will get there.

Eric

• Like 3