Chris Catignani

Looking for 4" worm mold

I have looked at few different ones over the years but still have several hundred slider worms.  Still throw a lot of them and still use a lot of slider heads when targeting creek and river smallies.  Really hard to beat.  

This one is intriguing.

https://baitmold.com/plastic-bait-mold/worms/mold-w664-4-inch-102-mm/#:~:text=STOP SLIDESHOW-,Mold W664 4″ inch,-/ 102 mm

Flat sided and a little more thicker around the egg sack.  

• Thanks 1

check out the 4" MC worm mold from angfling ai. It will probably  suit you & one thing about it is it will be a top notch mold for sure like all of the rest of his molds. He also has a 4' paddle tail worm mold too. 

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Travis said:

I have looked at few different ones over the years but still have several hundred slider worms.  Still throw a lot of them and still use a lot of slider heads when targeting creek and river smallies.  Really hard to beat.  

This one is intriguing.

https://baitmold.com/plastic-bait-mold/worms/mold-w664-4-inch-102-mm/#:~:text=STOP SLIDESHOW-,Mold W664 4″ inch,-/ 102 mm

Flat sided and a little more thicker around the egg sack.  

I fell in love with the Slider years ago...I actually met Charlie Brewer and had him sign his book. I remember being in High School and seeing these guys in the dead of winter catching all kinds of fish. They were using a Slider. I got on the band wagon and soon found out that it caught fish all year round....and I also liked to wade and it soon became my primary wading bait.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:47 AM, Go55 said:

Mind asking who makes the orange colorant? Very nice!

Just to set the record straight...that photo is a stock photo from AI.
I did forward on the question and got a response from Gary Hill at AI.

Afternoon Chris,

Those colors are from dead on.  Can't remember what orange and yellow we used to blend that or amounts.  Both came from dead-on plastic and they have a great selection of oranges and yellows.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the mold and I will pass that on to the team.  We appreciate your business and have a great day.

Thank you,
  • Like 1