Moncho

Doubts about plastisol

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me. I currently live in Argentina, a very complicated country to buy specific products such as the plastisol that is used in other countries for the manufacture of softbaits. Here I am offered a plastisol that is used to make small rubber figures. The problem is that these plastisols cure when exposed to heat, just like textile printing plastisols, and i Just don't think this kind of plastisol is the right one. Could someone tell me what should i get to formulate my own plastisol. 

Thank you very much to whoever takes the time to read my request for help.

Edited by Moncho

Here’s one formula from many years ago hope this helps you out. The last part is for sinking plastisol. Remove if not desired. 

65% DINP Plastecizer

-13% Emulsion PVC paste resin

-2% Epoxy Soybean Oil

-5%  Metallic Thermostabalizer

-5% Dispersent

-3% Glycerol or Glycerin

-7% Tungsten Nano-particles or Tungsten powder 275 mesh and up

• Like 1

Hey guys. 

I am having difficulties getting the materials, here in Argentina there is a type of plastisol called plastisol for cliche, and its curing occurs when it is heated, the ideal would be to get the plastisol that goes into the oven and cures by cooling, but I cannot find it, it is different from how you manufacture, I keep doing tests without achieving good results.

• Like 1