Hand Crafted Angling

3D Printed Lure Files

I figured it would be nice to have a collective list of 3D printed lures to download for everyone here. If anyone has lure files they don't mind sharing drop a link and I will add it to this. Currently I have only one hardbait but there's a squarebill that will be posted within the next two weeks. There are also two large striper baits that will be added after the end of the year. There are also a bunch of soft plastic molds. Any lures I make in the future will be added here. I have plenty of ideas they just take a little while to make.

My lure downloads: https://www.thingiverse.com/hand_crafted_angling/designs

I'll have to get off of my butt and get my stuff up, I just want to make sure they are properly tested.  When I tried printed lures the first time  they were all duds so it turned me off of the concept for a long time. 

I got a bit distracted lately Elegoo had a great price on their Saturn 4k so I am in the middle of learning how to work a resin printer that and it's hunting season.

Edited by aulrich

On 9/15/2022 at 5:28 AM, Hand Crafted Angling said:

I figured it would be nice to have a collective list of 3D printed lures to download for everyone here. If anyone has lure files they don't mind sharing drop a link and I will add it to this. Currently I have only one hardbait but there's a squarebill that will be posted within the next two weeks. There are also two large striper baits that will be added after the end of the year. There are also a bunch of soft plastic molds. Any lures I make in the future will be added here. I have plenty of ideas they just take a little while to make, check sydney assignment help https://www.aussiessay.com/assignment-help-sydney/ for more information and details. When you receive really hard paper tasks from college.

Thanks a lot for information, was searching for it.

Edited by Hollyberg