Fishhead15

dinger baits is now fishhead custom lures

Hello!

I would like to share with you the news that Dinger Baits is under new ownership, and now goes by Fishhead Custom Lures.  I recently bought the company and am in the process of building up inventory.  Website launched a couple weeks ago at www.Fishheadcustomlures.com

I intend to carry all the same great, high quality products and provide the same great customer service that Dinger Baits was known for.  It will take some time for me to have the entire lineup in stock, but I have a decent amount of blanks and eyes to choose from, with more on the way

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, please sign up for the email list for updates.  I promise I won't spam you, I haven't sent any emails out as of yet...

Please give a follow on social media as I will post updates on there as well: fishhead custom lures on facebook and @fishhead15 on instagram 

Thank you!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Eric

• Like 2

On 2/27/2023 at 3:05 PM, RM3 said:

Thats awesome. Hopefully you'll be sourcing blanks from the same suppliers as Dingers were always a step above most in quality. Look forward to doing business with you.

Yes, I am working with all the same suppliers that Dinger used.  I am slowly working on bringing in all the same inventory he used to carry.  It is a process, but I will get there.  Thank you!  Looking forward to doing business with you as well