Mcclain399

New guy here!!!

Hey guys I’m a newbie and have just started out making baits!! I have a question for all of you and I hope you guys can help. I’m looking to hear from all of you the pros and cons on the different brands of plastisol out there. 
Like for example Are some brands better for hand pouring compared to injecting. I’ve heard some brands are clearer than others. But I just would like some honest feedback from all of you. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! 

• Like 1

I live near Toronto Canada and we are limited to MF plastisol from a local supplier in my area because the shipping rates from the US as plastisol is considered hazardous are ground shipping only which take forever and cost a fortune. The MF plastic has not given me a problem whatsoever. The only gripe is that is stays pretty thick until it hits about 330 degrees. I've seen videos where Dead-on plastic is still nice and runny at around 300 degrees which would make it easier to work with for hand pouring. You might want to check them out. Personally I do mostly injection so the MF works fine.

Edited by C-Bass
  • Thanks 1