H_10

Best Lure Blanks

I have ordered from Predator Baits a few times and like their quality.

I have also had good luck with Dinger, Cedar Run and  Shelt's. In case you did not see it, there is a pinned post at the top of the Hard Baits forum with a good list of blank lure suppliers. They each have a different selection of blanks.

If you test blanks before you paint them, you should seal the line tie and hook hangers with a bit of superglue. Sometimes there are tiny holes that can let water in.

• Like 2

thanks for mentioning me!  I own Fishheadcustomlures.com, I recently took over for Dinger Baits.  Website launched back in August.  

I am slowly building up inventory.  It is a process, but I will eventually have all the same high quality products that Dinger offered in the past.  I am doing my best to fill Brian's shoes in terms of customer service.  I understand the importance of good communication and timely shipping.  I try to respond to messages same day and am I getting orders out in 1-2 days

Next week I will have restocks of the Popper, Point5 dd crankbait, and new stock of the S crank ko with holographic foil and 4 and 5 mm split rings. Tracking says these will arrive Monday and hopefully can get them on the site that same day

I also have lil john medium divers, 1.5 one knock squarebills in clear and holographic, 1.5 silent squarebills, and P78 medium divers all on order. I will be ordering more stock next week, not sure what that will be yet.  Probably restock of other popular items that recently sold out.  Most orders are taking 4-6 weeks to ship from the suppliers.

The duo style baits (d100 and d120) will be a while as that supplier has a large minimum quantity I am not able to meet yet, but those blanks are high on my priority list 

Eric

• Like 3

19 hours ago, azsouth said:

Alright guys, I did put in an order from Fishhead lures on the Nov. 12th and they are in my hand on Nov. 14th!!

That's amazing to me!

Baits look good but until I paint, finish and test.... I can't say how good they are.

I would test them before I went to the trouble of painting them, in case they don't work or have problems.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 2:46 PM, azsouth said:

Alright guys, I did put in an order from Fishhead lures on the Nov. 12th and they are in my hand on Nov. 14th!!

That's amazing to me!

Baits look good but until I paint, finish and test.... I can't say how good they are.

Thank you for your order!  I hope you are happy with the baits.  I would love to hear any feedback once you have a chance to test them out.  

Eric