RewindShot

Googan Bandito bug natural color

3 hours ago, alsworms said:

My guess is a light green pumpkin top with small blue and medium black flake. 

As for the bottom, not sure if Lure Craft still makes a color called Minnow Silver, but that looks dead on.  I used a TON of it back in the day.  Very versatile! 

natural.jpg

the silver seems more transparent ive tried a silver side when laminating and it was fully silver on one side

36 minutes ago, RewindShot said:

the silver seems more transparent ive tried a silver side when laminating and it was fully silver on one side

Yeah the minnow silver is basically a clear color with a ton of micro silver flake.  I remember the color has to be shaken often because the flake will separate.  It still looks like that color to me, but I've been wrong before and I'm betting I'll be wrong again.  :D

• Haha 1

@alswormsThey still sell Minnow Silver. I use it in almost all my swim patterns in the belly colors. I think you are pretty spot on. I haven't seen this "Natural" color in person but the pics I pull up online seems to be the top Green Pumplin Green with medium black flake, small blue flake and a smidge of small green. The bottom could be made using Minnow Silver and to opaque it some, a white or silver pearl powder. Pretty sure white pearl is what it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silver Valley Fishing Sup. said:

@alswormsThey still sell Minnow Silver. I use it in almost all my swim patterns in the belly colors. I think you are pretty spot on. I haven't seen this "Natural" color in person but the pics I pull up online seems to be the top Green Pumplin Green with medium black flake, small blue flake and a smidge of small green. The bottom could be made using Minnow Silver and to opaque it some, a white or silver pearl powder. Pretty sure white pearl is what it is.

Man once I discovered minnow silver, it was party time for me! LOL

It works so well with hi-lites.  That's how I used it most of the time.

• Like 1