linkoric

Need help with identification

Can anyone help me identify this lure? I found it in my dad's old tackle box that hasn't been touched since the late 90s. I've had no trouble identifying the other lures, but I still have no idea about this one. I remember seeing it in old Cabela's catalogs from around that time. I don't think they make it anymore. This is purely for satisfying my curiosity, but thank you in advance.IMG_20230413_175923882.thumb.jpg.d6e446a3e4f7286d3ff5c290b85b0639.jpg

Doesn't look like anything I've run across in my life, but man what an UGLY lookin' lure!!  :D

(I'll bet that sucker would catch fish, though)

Sorry I don't have anything more to add other than it looks like something randomly put together, but if you say you saw it in a catalog, that wouldn't surprise me either!  Really interested to see if some of my fellow old timers on here have seen it. 

Good luck in your quest........and welcome to TU!! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mjs said:

I think I remember a jig from Cabelas that looked like that that was called 'gravedigger'. Could be wrong. 

Thank you. You're right, the head is called that. Now I just have to figure out the body. I remember it came with that grub lure and those little arms things. I can picture the logo in my mind, but the name escapes me.

Mister Twister Sensation but it was a thing years ago and others sold it as a

"Chicken foot" worm for flipping so try searching that name too. Found some still made here :   fishing lure, soft plastic fishing bait, soft plastic worm, bass lure, bass bait,sensation,chicken foot bait (docirvcustombaits.com)

Edited by jigmeister