Jig Man

Alberto knot?

I found the Uncle Jim's video. It shouldn't be difficult to knock up a similar jig. The problem is coming up with something to use at the waters edge. Something that attaches to your thigh, maybe velcro. I am probably over thinking the problem as usual :)

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman

19 minutes ago, Jig Man said:

I’m working on one but can’t get the leader to hold.  I’ve tried wood and plastic I just can’t get the leader to hold while I wrap the braid.

Perhaps a through bolt and a wing nut to increase the clamping force.

Dave

16 hours ago, Jim Reynolds said:

Hello. I'm Jim and I invented this tool. The frame is extruded in Fresno, neoprene is cut to shape in Benecia, printed material from Riverbank. I assemble, package and ship. albertoknot.com has my email address. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

I have tried to order one from you but have had no success.

JIGMAN sorry about that. Not sure what the problem is with the site. If you are still in need of one of the tools, please try again and make sure all parts of the ordering information are completed. If that doesn't work email me your mailing information and I will ship you one. I am a guy with bad eyes and hands that couldn't tie the Alberto knot. Please feel free to send me an email. Thank you.

I tried my cell phone and it didn't show a different way to ship. My laptop did. I skipped the shipping part and it defaulted to the standard shipping as the total in cart goes to $25.90 with shipping. Not sure how all this works as I am a non-computer guy. Hope this helps. Thank you.