Hwy-Apostle

Bassmaster University Notes (Nashville TN) as promised

Dang Jerry...nice job!!! Now I'm going to have to get off my butt and put my notes together from the one I went to in Savannah, GA..

We had Mark Menendez, George Cochran, Davey Hite, Shaw Grigby, Ken Cook and last, but not least, Rich Tauber.

Thanks for putting all that together!!

Jim

it would be great if everybody that whent to BU or any other fishing seminars did a word doc of them so we could all share. Ill even offer to host them since the size of the files can get a bit big. If yall will type them up and send them to me in an email. I will make a dedicated page with downlaod links to them. yep I'll eat the band with for this I think it will be worth it. Just remember to lock your docs so nobody els can edit them and take credit for your notes.

If yall are game for this let me know.

I attended the Springfield MO. weekend at Bass Pro. I'm glad yours went well. The one here did not.

If you were looking for war stories from Denny B. it would have been great or if you were a complete newbee you would have been entertained.

David F. did a good job on crankbaits and the funny surfer guy from CA seemed to shoot straight but the rest was just dock talk here.

J.E.