WaterWerx

T Minus 4 hours and counting...

The surgery went well.

I still have some numbness in my left foot due to the swollen muscles in my back. At first I was really concerned about it because it was worse than before surgery. The first few days at home were terrible with severe muscle spasm's and pain that often made me wonder why I decided to have the surgery.

I'm moving around better today and the "knot" in my lower back seems to be gone for the most part. I still hurt occasionally, but that's to be expected. The pain isn't nearly as severe as it was over the weekend. I still have numbness in my foot that comes and goes though, the Doc said that's fairly normal and should all be gone by my 2 week checkup.

I'm getting around and walking a little more everyday. Overall things seem to be better and get better everyday. I'm finally able to sit at my desk in my office which I wasn't even able to do a few weeks prior to surgery (I had to use the laptop from the couch or bed!).

I'm just ready for it to all be overwith and move on. Doc reminded me that even though I feel fine that I still have a list of do's and dont's for a couple weeks. :oops:

I've been sitting in this chair for a lil while to long so I'm going to hop off for now, but I'll be back.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

See ya'll later.