muskydan666

I finaly tested my foam baits!!!

I guys!I tested my foam cranks a week ago!!They run very nice!!!!!!I tested them up to 10.5 mph and no blow out!!!!so I think I have a perfect musky lure!I have made a shallow running version of it and have only tested it casting yesterday and it was looking pretty good!!!I think that it will run somewhere between 4 and 6 ft.so things look good for my baits and I wanted to shared my joys whit you!!!

I would like to send you a pic of it but I cant do a pic 31.9 kb whit my digital cam and i dont know how to reduce a pic so...maybe next time!!!(dident have that problem whit the old tu!!???)

Cheers,Muskydan666

congratulations!! its a great feeling isnt it? look forward to seeing the pictures.

I've just discovered that the site is back up! somehow the link in my bookmarks was linking back to the old site. anyway i'm glad its running again!

i have another batch of foamies completed recently too. please do have a look! http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/big_kahawai/

cheers

Peter

I guys!I tested my foam cranks a week ago!!They run very nice!!!!!!I tested them up to 10.5 mph and no blow out!!!!so I think I have a perfect musky lure!I have made a shallow running version of it and have only tested it casting yesterday and it was looking pretty good!!!I think that it will run somewhere between 4 and 6 ft.so things look good for my baits and I wanted to shared my joys whit you!!!

I would like to send you a pic of it but I cant do a pic 31.9 kb whit my digital cam and i dont know how to reduce a pic so...maybe next time!!!(dident have that problem whit the old tu!!???)

Cheers' date='Muskydan666[/quote']

Set up an account on "Photobucket.com" They'll be resized and ready to post. Just copy and paste the line. Tre' Facile.

Here's an example;

BunkerNICER.jpg

Hi Husky!I is cast in!It's in the mold.I am a little confused!!!???yesterday when I post the pics i't dident work!???and now my pic is there!????I dont understand why but it's ok' date='at least it's there!?

Cheers,Dan[/quote']

You must have added a space or left out a character, most likely the closing ].

p><p> Add a ] to the second IMG, above, and you

Here's tha picture with the ] added;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Grmstr/forkinsocket.jpg' alt='forkinsocket.jpg'>

Mike P