interesting lure.............i,m familiar with the chopper prop on front but the rear prop is new to me.........could you tell me what it,s called and where you found them??????????thanks nugene

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Link to comment

Nicene , it is called a quad prop and you can get them at most lure making web sites. I got mine from lurepartsonline.com. Thanks !!

Share this comment

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now