Stick~em

NEW~18.4 lbs Rancho Seco Lake Record!

Hi Fella's,

They just keep catchin' those biggins' in CA for sure. In this case if there are any doubts of our products keeping your soft baits together, well, this story will tell it all.

I was really more excited for Fish Chris and just let me catch one just half this size in my life time and I would never want again... Or would I?

Good Fishing!!!

Mike

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Mike,

I have a good "PRO's Soft~Bait Glue" story for you.....

Back in January of this year, I was given a couple little soft plastic Bluegill pattern lures (not in full production yet) which looked awesome ! I just knew I would stick some hogs on them. These do not have hooks, so I rigged them on a stand up jig head, using "PRO's Soft~Bait Glue" to keep them from sliding down on the hook.

Well, sure enough I did very well on these two lures. In fact, by the last day of my vacation on April the 10th, I had already caught about a dozen Largemouth?s between the two, including a 12.4 lb'er.

So now it comes down to the final day of my vacation...... I'm telling you, my poor little Bluegill was literally shredded, but still going. Remember, these lures were not available yet, but were working so well for me, I just had to keep throwing them.

I'm telling you straight up..... Without "PRO's Soft~Bait Glue" , I would not have been able to use the last worn out lure that caught me the biggest bass of my life !

On the last day of my vacation, at 2 pm, it happened !!! Here is a link to a page with the whole story, plus photos: http://www.trophybassonly.com/id154.htm

Thanks 10 million times over !!!

What more can I say ?

Sincerely,

Fish Chris www.trophybassonly.com