Strike King

Painting Soft Plastic

Want to tell us what brand and where to get some????

I have just bought some for air brushing my baits, it works really well. It seems to be a big secret as it took me some time and a lot of trial and error to find the right paint. I just bought a compressor from Home Depot on clearance, was $129.99 down to $39.00, might be worth checking out you local store if you need a compressor. Email if you want to know more about the paint.

First, I used to own a Trans Am and it had those plastic bumpers that got scuffed all the time, I used automotive Flex paint to make them look new again. Has anyone tried that?

Next, my wife used to have a Saturn, the whole damn car was plastic and they used to let you hit it with a hammer in the showroom, how about Saturn Touch up paint?

Mills, if you find out, please let me know.

We ordered the paint last week and it is suppose to be in by the end of this week I would think. There are a couple kinds we could have ordered - one dries really quick and the other dries slower so it will work well in an air brush. We chose the later because it is more versatile. We will have it in 4 ounce bottles and in white, black, flor. orange, hologram, red and chartreuse. If we see it sells well we will expand the colors.