Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hughesy

New Scale Pattern

11 posts in this topic

I've got a buddy who is in the vinyl sign biz and I asked him if he could make some holographic scales with his vinyl cutting machine. He said it is difficult to cut things that small but he did it and they are awesome. They come on a sheet and you just cut out a piece the shape of the lures, stick them on and then peel off the backing.

That is an awesome scale pattern Tim. Your friend could also set up sheets of pectoral fins and gill plates? A new product for lure builders?

Get him to do a few and send me a link. I would love to buy some. I am working up a similar dal but have experienced the smae problem sith the small size. Thanks

Jerk

I'll see if he wants to do some more and what he will charge. He just kinda did the first couple sheets to see if he could even do it.

That is a great looking scale pattern. If is as easy to put on as you say. your friend has got a new luremaking product that would be a great seller.

I'll tell you what, if he can make these in bulk and sell them, I'll put a big order in. They look great!