cbj11lbs

Bears Molds

Hello everyone, Has anyone had trouble contacting Bear lately? Ive sent several emails and made calls and cannot seem to get a hold of anyone up there.  Also he offers lots of single cavity molds but will he make them in multi-cavity if you ask him to?  I really like some of his stuff but dont want to buy 10 one cavity molds if I want to run any kind of production for selling purposes.  Thanks guys

I know it sounds funny coming from me but single cavitys molds are not as bad as they seam unless you laminate your baits a lot. I shoot a lot of swim baits and most are single cavity just so I can laminate them properly. Also there is a lot of heat produced buy say a four cavity mold versus a two cavity one that shares the sprue nose to nose. So it does go faster but cooling the molds is a challenge. Two cavity molds that share a short sprue nose to nose are the ticket for me.

Hello everyone, Has anyone had trouble contacting Bear lately? Ive sent several emails and made calls and cannot seem to get a hold of anyone up there.  Also he offers lots of single cavity molds but will he make them in multi-cavity if you ask him to?  I really like some of his stuff but dont want to buy 10 one cavity molds if I want to run any kind of production for selling purposes.  Thanks guys

You can go to his web site and contact one of the guys thru the forums.

I was going to order 200 laminate bags from him along with some colors and glitters, but noticed the price for 200 bags was $1 MORE then ordering 2x100. Usually the more you buy, the cheaper per bag...this was the opposite. I tried to contact him, or anyone by posting on his forum, and gave it a few days to see if there was a error. I never heard any replies (been 2 weeks now), so just went somewhere else. Customer service is big for me. If you don't have 10 seconds to answer my quick question, then i'll take my business elsewhere. Im getting ready to spend a big chunk of change here soon on stocking up on new molds, plastic, and color, and found a new place to go, with a GREAT customer service.

X2. Baitjunky's is about to get a LOT of business from me... I already have a mold coming and I got some samples of plastisol to try also... I like that he's right up the riad from me too. Between Spike-it and Baitjunky's, my soft plastic needs are totally covered locally. You cannot beat that!!

I do like Bears products, as I had no problems with them except a few molds the sprue hole was not the right size... but I asked him about a free sample of plastisol because I wanted to try a little bit of Calhoun (4-8oz), with a $250 order, and he declined. When I make my baits, im always giving out free samples, and then those people come back for more. Then they buy them. That's how it works....

Oh, another thing.... Baitjunkys came TO ME, asking me if I wanted to try any samples. I got some soft, and some medium, and I tell you guys what..... The soft plastic (haven't tried to medium yet) is AWESOME!!! Heats clear, and had 0 bubbles in the plastic. Feels great, and durable. I'll be buying this from now on. He is also going to do 5 gallon "kits" if you order 5 gallons you can mix and match, as he is doing all 1 gallon jugs. So I will be ordering 3 soft, and 2 medium. I don't think ANYONE else does that.

Oh, another thing.... Baitjunkys came TO ME, asking me if I wanted to try any samples. I got some soft, and some medium, and I tell you guys what..... The soft plastic (haven't tried to medium yet) is AWESOME!!! Heats clear, and had 0 bubbles in the plastic. Feels great, and durable. I'll be buying this from now on. He is also going to do 5 gallon "kits" if you order 5 gallons you can mix and match, as he is doing all 1 gallon jugs. So I will be ordering 3 soft, and 2 medium. I don't think ANYONE else does that.

Is that with microwave heating?