I-35Lunkerz

Barlows Plastisol

16 hours ago, CNC Molds N Stuff said:

MF has a soft sinking available in the Easy Stretch line.  I just ordered some to play with since the original soft sinking seems to be no more.  I was going to order some Bounce, but I didn't see it available. 

I don't know what the heck Jeff is doing, but at least he is partially open for orders of some stuff.  

Barlows will just be buying from somebody else.  I'd look at Bait Plastics if Jeff doesn't have what you want at MF right now.  I've heard some of their plastics can have a slightly cloudy finish, but so far of the test samples I ordered I have not noticed it, and they have a bunch of options.  I haven't run all the formulas yet, but I did buy their sampler that comes with a little of every one.  

PS.  Hey Jeff!  Where is that garlic bomb you threatened me with?  

Thanks for the intel. I'm looking for something to make senkos with, do you have a recommendation between MF easy stretch and Bait Plastics? I'm assuming go with a soft/super soft option since I'll be adding salt? Appreciate the help!

21 hours ago, CNC Molds N Stuff said:

I was just getting ready to test a new custom mold for a customer.  While I was doing so I looked through all my sample bottles from Bait Plastics.  (I bought two of their sampler pack) There does not appear to be a super soft formula or a sinking formula, so if I were to pick them for my Club-Os for this season I would certainly have up my salt content and add softner.  Hopefully my order from MF arrives soon, so I can test their soft sinking in the Easy Stretch formula.  

Thanks @CNC Molds N Stuff, interested to hear how it goes. I went ahead and ordered from Barlows because I needed a few other things they carry. I'll report back.