Marc David

For Those Who Have Used The 110 Kos...

14 posts in this topic

I know it has been discussed before, and that some don't like KOs in general while others do. But for those who have actually used the Vision 110 KO blanks, how do you like them? Who do you buy from that sells the 110s that perform well? Thanks for any help.

I know it has been discussed before, and that some don't like KOs in general while others do. But for those who have actually used the Vision 110 KO blanks, how do you like them? Who do you buy from that sells the 110s that perform well? Thanks for any help.

Swagger,

Your question has been hanging for a while without a response.

Maybe it's because others, like me, haven't found any Vision 110 knockoffs to try.

Sorry.

Ya I would like to try them too but I just cant find them. Bustin has the 95's up on his site but has been sold out.

It does look like they are on there but they are $4.99 a bait. Kinda expensive I think. I have never bought lures bodies from them before so I don't know how well they run.

Pretty sure I saw a note on Predator's page that indicated 110 ko's were coming soon.

Mark there under .....crankbaits/ minnow body ....the click on ....

Agile Premium Lure Bodies

New!

I typed in lureparts.com, and this time that drop down option opened. I swear it wasn't on the crankbait/minnow page before. :blink:

Maybe I'm just blind. :lol:

Thanks again.

I typed in lureparts.com, and this time that drop down option opened. I swear it wasn't on the crankbait/minnow page before. :blink:

Thanks again

Edited by Double Trouble Lures

Thanks again.

Don't feel bad Mark.......i can't find my own bathroom sometime............LOL.....................take care