IGOTWORMS

The perfect worm

a black 7in curl tail with black grape flake, night time fishing a 10in curl tail or 10 1/2in trick in same color:yay: we very seldom have clear water so black has always worked in this area.

Edited by daveh

A Speed Worm can be fished in many ways. Color: Black/blue flake covers day and nightime fishing

As it is with a bullet weight

As it is with a split shot

As a top water buzz bait

Like a jerk bait

Take off the tail and fish it like a conventional stick

Take off the tail and fish it wacky

Take off the tail and fish it on a shakey head

Break it half and drop shot

Man here is another of those (intresteing) threads that have no end ... What will work one place might not work another .... we are like back to what color is the best ... Keep it up guys I am enjoying this ... been there and done that before and all ways learn something.

Thanx

JSC

I have a couple that I can't live with out. Here Goes 4" and 6" brush hogs in the colors of red shad, greenpumpkin and purple swirl with purple flake, greenpumpkin with green flake. Then I got to have my 5.25" sticks in red shad, sour grape and greenpumpkin purple swirl with purple flake. Sorry I got one more my new 7" ribbon tail got have red shad, watermelon with red flake and black and blue. I will have to admit I have more soft plastics than the normal person. I have a new kick I keep buying Strike King Rage Tails now. The frogs and the craws they are killer. The shad tails I only caught small one's I don't recamend them. Sorry for going on but I am a junkie on soft plastics!