JRammit

Other Hobbies

IMG_2488.jpg.914885e57470145a01fc48641271afeb.jpgI am a Newbie here as well as new to airbrushing. I have for many years been a member of the "look at what I produced from which I made" Fly fishing made me into a fly tyer, that pushed me on to a tapered leader maker then onto building a fly rod. I use to love climbing high which turned into antenna and arial maintenance for a few radio enthusiast, that has lead me to the other hobby of Amateur Radio Operator callsign VA3GPK or VE3IVU. Fishing has always been my fall back to relax and enjoy so a few years ago I started out making musky bucktails along with a few rubber body baits that lead me to powder coating, it is a great way to put the hard finish needed for the blades but it leaves a large hole (IMO) for multi  colour blending. That has me now moving onto Airbrushing which is leading me into another avenue of bait playing (making.) Enjoying fishing has me out with my grandchildren and I love the smiles on their faces when they catch a fish on a bait that they either helped me make or one that I made and gave to them.

• Like 2