Jig Man

Watermelon

Is one of the colors that I don't have and haven't used much when I buy baits.  However, it was a good color for me in "store bought" baits this fall.  I really don't need to buy any supplies now and hate to buy one bottle of colorant and pay more for the shipping than the colorant.  So is there a formula for watermelon that I can use to make up some baits?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Funny how people take color as if it were a set standard. Saying watermelon does not mean it is a standard color. Never seen two that are the same so what color are you really going to get? You may say it's watermelon because you have never seen any other color. But in fact what you think is watermelon may not be what you get. Same with many many other colors. Most Manufacturers can't even get the same color cinsistant everytime. And they make large batches which is harder to get wrong than a small batch. I am sure the color you get will be some version of watermelon.

• Like 3