Anyfish

Angling ai crazy hog thoughts?

I don't own the mold but wouldn't be worried about getting it.  At this point and time in lure mold making so many people have gotten into the game that much of the issues with injection molds have really reduced to the point they are nearly fool proof.

As far as knock off designs, most have fished the real deal so not much risk in my opinion.  Their knock off appears very true to form so wouldn't suspect it do be dramatically different in function to the Zoom brush hog.

It's a great mold for sure but i personally like the basstackle bt flipping hog in  better. The flappers  fold up a little on the angling ai hog & i just don't care for it personally, but that's just a pet peeve i have just like.  I also  like the old delmart  4" shz mold which lurecraft now sales  that's  a super hog mold better than any mold on the market because  i like the flappers &  tails pretty robust  & attached together because i never separate mine because i like the glide style  fall myself. I want my beaver molds the same way.  Just personal preference & not a knock on angling ai whatsoever because i've had several of their molds & they were all great but i'm a stickler when it comes to tails on these two molds. All the other angling ai molds i've had  have suited me 100%.

Edited by Les Young