Fish_N_Fool

Whats Your Guys Oppinion On Who Has The Best Coloring For Both Price And Quality

Went through the same thing. Now just use Spikeit and have not had any issues yet. They have even made me some new colors. Most of them are on the thick side but not so thick they can't be shaken. Price is about the best around. Oh and they have many colors not even on there site so if you don't see it call and ask the odds are they have it.

• Like 3

I have both and really don't see the x2 on many colors compared to spike it. One that is stronger is the flor orange but its not 2 times stronger and for the money it is on the high side. Some of the colors can be tough to shake up as they are real thick( to thick in my opinion). 

• Like 1

ok.. i never had to shake mine.seems not to settle??? . they are thick though... i just started doing this and i have alot to learn.. this is the best site to get all kinds of info..

They all settle just a bit but some way more than others. Try this get something that will fit in the bottle neck and reach the bottom and you will see it is thicker at the bottom. Maybe not much but the more you pour off the top the thicker it will get. On some colors your formula will be off as the bottle gets lower. Fluorescence are worse than most other colors. I like to know mine are mixed everytime.

would a stainless nut or nuts mix them up better?

i just no its really thick and doesnt shake easy

Yes, I put Stainless nuts in all our colorant prior to sale. Seems everytimr I bought one in the past, I never had a nut handy. We use 1/4-20 Stainless works really well and wont wedge into the dropper when turned upside down.

It's not like there is a list but every time I have needed a color to replace another one from anyone, they have it. The only one that I asked for was a flor red(rocket red), they did not have it but made me one. It's not on the site still but they have it. Gotta remember they supply a lot of big company's and have made everything at least once. If nothing else they can tell you what to mix and get what you want.

What are changeables? I ordered some motor oil from MF and it said changeable on the bottle. I put 15 drops in 2 cups of plastic and it didn't add very much color at all. I put one drop of brown pumpkin from lure craft and it was too dark. Not trying to hijack the tread.

I use about 2 drops a oz but I think im overdoing it.

Changables change between two colours, motor oil is an green to amber colour change

• Like 1

Thanks and frank is correct I made my first spike it order yesterday and a man called this morning to thank me form my order and asked if I had any questions about there products we talked a few minutes and he offers me some samples of there products I didn't order to try and see if I liked them very good customer service.

I have to agree with Frank on the Do It colors.  The X2 are way too thick, I had to add oil to mine to get them where you can actually get drops out instead of a stream of ketchup. 

Thanks again Frank for the head up on the Spike It colors.. What size bottles do they offer?(if you know)