Spike-A-Pike

Tackleunderground ball caps???

I got one those great TU tee shirts for Christmas from my honey. As we start getting ready for the dawg days of summer, what will I use this year to keep from burning my solar cell (aka: bald spot)??? Then it hit me, I need a great looking Tackleunderground cap... I went to the Tackleunderground merchandise site and saw the Tackleunderground t-shirts, the Tackleunderground clocks, and the Tackleunderground thongs, BUT not a single cap to be found.

I wonder what the Tackleunderground cap would look like if there was one?:whistle:

Gee guys, I started this thread to see if there was any interest in a TU cap... Kind of like repeating history. Take a look at how the membership got TU t-shirts into existence. Maybe coffee cups and beer steins too... I take it I'm not alone in being interested in a cap???:whistle:

redg8r, I move that the marketing group take this up at the next board meeting...;)

So what would this cap look like??? I went to a site on-line just to get an idea of what kind of costs we'd be looking at and depending on the cap anywhere between $3.00 to $7.00 a pop, the price includes cap and 5,000 stitches of embroidery. There is also a one time setup fee. I was looking at the following caps; C2701, C3702, C6602, 8301T. Now, any chance we could actually pick a single design or does any one know of a vendor that would setup the design and allow us to order in ones and twos??? http://www.customcapcompany.com/custom-caps.html