MonteSS

Whose Mold?

for get the name but they make/produce Big Bite Baits too.  production mold

They own Big Bite Baits from my understanding and also they make for a ton of other companies as well. D&J

Forgive my stupidity, im as green as green gets, but does that mean you have to have laminate plates or can you get this color with a triple injector??

These are made on a large injection machine and they shoot 3 colours at once with a VERY large mold.  

You could either do this by injecting the belly with a laminate plate/pouring the belly colour and then injecting the middle and back with a laminate injector or you could inject all 3 colours at once with the Bass Tackle 3 colour injector. 

i had the regular swim ripper 3.5"  and now i have a few of the 901 3.5" swim rippers to make laminates with. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. BOB HAS 2 DESIGNS OF THE 3.5"  swim ripper.
For THE  99$ top or side inject is different from the 901 Swim Ripper Jr.for 325.00$   this has alittle thicker body. I no his pics are hard to decipher. The 901 shoots good and laminates are easy. The pic montess showed does look alittle different then the bobs ripper models.Not sure of the mold maker but a few sell them on f.b. I think i saw the same bait sold on ebay b4. the pics of the 901 bait up in gallery now.

Edited by archery1
  • Like 1

i had the regular swim ripper 3.5"  and now i have a few of the 901 3.5" swim rippers to make laminates with. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. BOB HAS 2 DESIGNS OF THE 3.5"  swim ripper.

For THE  99$ top or side inject is different from the 901 Swim Ripper Jr.for 325.00$   this has alittle thicker body. I no his pics are hard to decipher. The 901 shoots good and laminates are easy. The pic montess showed does look alittle different then the bobs ripper models.Not sure of the mold maker but a few sell them on f.b. I think i saw the same bait sold on ebay b4. the pics of the 901 bait up in gallery now.

I do not see where BTS has a 901 mold listed? Thank You for the pics.

The picture Monte posted is not a hand injected bait, there is no hand injection mold. Those baits are purchased in bulk (by the 1000's) from a large production company. They are made on a very large injection machine just like the ones Carolina Mike used. 

under swim rippers

http://www.btsmolds.com/swim-rippers/901-swim-ripper-jr

This mold will get you the closest I have seen. It will also allow you to shoot multi cavity laminates including 3 colour laminates with the new BT 3 colour injector.