bear21211

Heads up From Bears Baits

Folks We will not be shipping after 11:00 PM eastern time tonight.

I am going in for surgery on my hand tomorrow and I do not expect to be able to get anything out at least until Thursday. SO if you order anything tomorrow please expect a delayed shipping.

Thanks you for all of you guys Support.

I wish Mike LOL

Comes from not being able to stand on two feet holding a 60 Lb band saw. Feet went out from under me and saw landed on right hand crushing and almost taking off 2 fingers. they are going to do some nerve and tendon grafs to try to get them working again.

Thanks for Kind Words

Bear

I wish Mike LOL

Comes from not being able to stand on two feet holding a 60 Lb band saw. Feet went out from under me and saw landed on right hand crushing and almost taking off 2 fingers. they are going to do some nerve and tendon grafs to try to get them working again.

Thanks for Kind Words

Bear

OUCH!!!!!!!!! Best of luck with the surgery. They can do wonders. My prayers go out that you recover quickly.

Gary

OOWCH is right.!!

I am sure they will get you fixed up..

I just had Carp. done on my right wrist jan. 5th and go back on

FRIDAY-- THE --13TH...feb. to get 2 trigger fingers releast on the left hand..

had the carp done on the left 2 years back and it works great, so they do some good work..

Good Luck Bear.

Just got off the phone with Bear, surgery went better than the Dr. expected, he is back home after the 3.5 hr surgery. He is gona try and be back doin what he does asap LOL

PS: Still don't think he can play the piano :teef::yay:

That's good news on the surgery. Thanks Kajan and good luck bear!

Bear - Good luck with the surgery. I had nerve damage surgery last fall and it seems to be getting better all the time. The hard part is following up with the physical therapy and NOT pushing it too hard. Take of yourself and let others help when possible... Just heal right the first time. I'll let fishface know about it; I'm sure she'd wish you well too. You're in our prayers.