Nathan

I was burglerized

.Hi Guy's...my wife and I went home for lunch,and found our house had been broke into....and all the gifts under the tree taken,aswell as my wifes camera equiptment.

I guess we will be off shopping tomorrow to replace the kids Christmas....I just needed to vent...and I know you guys would understand...Nathan

:pissed: Hey Nate, sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope they catch the low lifes. This couldn't happen at a worse time of the year. This world is falling apart. In my opinion people like that are lower than Whale Dung and thats at the bottom of the ocean. Let us know if they find the culprits. Good luck and the best to you and your family. Ken

I am so sorry for the loss. However, the greatest gift, like LedHed said, is that you and your family are safe. I will never understand the thoughts and actions of some people. It is a shame that some will try and spoil the happiest time of the year. The thief will have his day. I pray that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Skeeter

Sorry to hear Nathan, bad things shouldnt happen to good people.

It alway's happens at christmas, seems theives cant provide for themselves and take the lazy way out. Someone needs to invent a security present. Something you put under the tree and when the theives rob you they take it home open it up and splat, just like bank money bags blue dye blows all over them. Atleast it may screw up there christmas as well.

We are all there for you Nathan.

Sorry to hear that Nathan, my sympaties to you.

I had and experience like that where a burglar broke in thru the roof and it was a festive season too. Wonder why they pick such good times :pissed: Anyway, now I have good use for my treble hooks discards from upgrading production lures - I string them up in the rafters with 100lb braided lines. One of these days I'm going to catch a real BIG fish.

Thanks for all the support guys,I really appreciate it.My neighbor was able to provide a excellent decription of the suspects truck to the sherriff's office.They called me yesterday,and know who the suspect is....just a matter of finding him!!...My wife and I went shopping yesterday,and were able to replace most of what was taken,and the rest is reorderd......Again thanks for everything guys...it meant alot to me..Nathan

That is just amazing to me that someone would have the nerve to go into your house and take things....and gifts no less, could he stoop any lower? Well if you don't catch him he will eventually get caught and it may not be the "nicest" person that cathes him if you know what I mean.

Oh well Nathan.....

Jed